Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You knew this was coming....

It's gonna be cold tonight.
How cold?
Glad you asked!

It's so cold........
.........Congress is putting a tax on shivering.

.........Chuck Norris is thinking about putting on a windbreaker.

.........if you suck on a Popsicle it just gets bigger.

.........Al Gore had a press conference and said "Just kidding" .

.........my long johns have goosebumps.

......... I saw a streaker and he was frozen in place.

and some of my all time favorites...

........I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket.

........people with road rage are giving each other the mitten.

........flashers are just describing themselves to people that walk by.

Thank you. I'll be here all night.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google