Tuesday, December 7, 2010

....this week we're doing BREAKFAST!

I wish I could tell you about this past Tuesday but I can't.  I wasn't there.
Somehow, somewhere, sometime I pulled or tore something on my back up around my shoulder blade. It wasn't too painful at first but after a week of just kinda ignoring it, it wore me down. I had to go home last Tuesday and hit the rack and put some heat on it.
Things I know.......
.....they had a lot of help.....
.....they had a lot of people come through and eat....
.....they served Turkey Pot Pie and sweet potato fries....
.....ZUPON!'s dad, Kyle, came with some members of his Bible study and helped
.....Tom Varno was in town and came to help. Hate I missed him.

The best thing I know is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google