Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still catching up from being gone all last week...

.....so don't expect much right now.
Surf Trip '09 was great. Had a little bus breakdown excitment.
Tonight went good. It was nice to be back. Had a ton of help, which is great.
I'll do this while it's fresh
EDWIN. JANE. TWIG. BRIEN. ANNA . MITCH. MANDY. CAMERON . ZACH. DEMETRIUS. GIRL FROM GREENSBORO. PEYSON. AUSTIN. SHANE. HAMPTON. SHANE'S FRIEND. ELAINE. KILLER. JOHANNA . MATTIE. MAGGIE. MERRITT. BLAKE. J.BOGGS. CHRISTIAN. LAURA. me
The best news I got tonight was that my friend that I gave a ride to Rocky Point is still working there! Yay! (Actually, even better news was he has a steady ride to and from there every day.)

Gotta run. tell you all about the cool things God did to get the bus in Fla. fixed later this week.
And if you want to hear some serious whining and wishy washy-ness, I'll tell you about my circuitous route to a new phone. Maybe.

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google