Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm too ashamed to admit to Notting Hill.

Now, back by nothing even remotely close to Popular Demand:
A new List for you to ignore and not comment on.

I came in the other night expecting to watch the ballgame and ran across "The Outlaw Josey Wales". That was it. Sat down right then and watched to the end....just like I do every time I see it on TV. Doesn't matter what I'm doing or when, if it comes on, I finish watching it.

What 3 movies do you always watch anytime you come across them on TV?

I'll throw out TOJW since I just mentioned it.
There's several but I'll give you:

1. Godfather II- I love it when Fredo gets whacked in the boat
2. Dumb and Dumber- And I make no apologies for it, either. Funny from the first minute to the last.
3. A League of their Own- I wish the Peaches had won, though.

Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google