Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trying to avoid the week after Thanksgiving blahs......

Week after Thanksgiving.

High 40's.

Rain on the way.



No way we're doing anything related to turkey or Thanksgiving leftovers.

So, .....which way to go?



Breakfast.

Pancakes and sausage.



Our friends love it when we do Breakfast and they especially like pancakes and sausage. We make sure we cook plenty for seconds.



Ellyn Currie wanted to pick and take charge of one of the meals and at first we talked about a soup or stew. Then we saw it was going to be the week after Thanksgiving when she did it so we made the pancake decision. I looked at what we had and she and her folks went shopping to fill in the rest. I told her we had deer sausage and she scrunched up her face and said I like pork sausage, so I told her she could get pork sausage, too, if she wanted.



A quick aside- Sausage. They love it. I honestly think we could show up with nothing but 3 coolers full of sausage, have it all passed out in 30 minutes and no one would even ask What else are we having?

And I'm right there with them.



ELLYN / ALYSSA / LAURA / WADE / WAYNE / SAM / HAYLEY / LAURA / ANNA / TERESA / TWIG / TYLER / J.BOGGS / EBY / HAMPTON / ELAINE / CECELIA / MADDY / LAURA / all showed up tonight and helped meet other peoples needs.

Next week is a week to get excited about.
Why?
Two words: FISH FRY!

I'm excited. C'mon get excited with me.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google