Wednesday, April 6, 2011

...pulled up last week's WIPEOUT.

My bad.
Sure meant to post last week, but somewhere between Tuesday Night and leaving town for the weekend on Friday, it didn't get done.

We had BBQ Chicken. It was real good.

All righty then.
Let's move on.....


SHAUN / CHARLES / ED / MITCH / HAMPTON / TYLER / J. BOGGS / LANE / MARK / BLAKE / WAYNE / STEVE / KYLE / CHUCK / ELIZABETH / ELAINE / MEREDITH / MEGAN / MADDY / SAVANNAH / ELLYN / BRIEN / ZUPON! / LAUREN / KILLER / LINDSAY /

MEATBALL SUBS
PASTA SALAD / COLE SLAW / GARDEN SALAD
OVEN FRIES
DESSERT
SWEET TEA  / SODA / WATER

STUFF TO PUT ON THE MEATBALL SUB:
JALAPENOES / BANANA PEPPERS / PEPERONCINIS / MUSTARD / MAYO / TEXAS PETE / ONIONS / CHEESE

Monday night I drove the small church bus to the Mercy House, picked up whoever wanted to watch the NCAA Championship game, and went back to the church with them to watch it. It's a late start (9:30) and those guys go to bed early, so I knew it wouldn't be a big crowd and that was fine. I had 10 guys come and we met DON / LANE / MORGZILLA / CREEEEEECH! / J.BOGGS / at the church. We had pizza and, in keeping with the post I did find time for last week, KNOCKOFF SODAS. Can you say DR. PERKY?
MORGZILLA and CREEEEEECH! made mini cupcakes that decorated like basketballs. Nice touch and muis delicioso.
I really appreciate the 5 of them coming down and and helping. The game was a dog, though. The big hit was Ice Cream sandwiches at halftime.
Everybody had at least 2 and about half of them had 3.

Speaking of knockoffs, I don't know if there's anything out there in the Ice Cream Sandwich world that would be the equivalent of Coke or Pepsi; an Industry giant or standard. So technically, a store brand ICS wouldn't be "knocking", it would just be their version. I say all that just to get to this point: Harris Teeter brand is the best ICS.*

Since I had some pizza and sodas left over, we used those last night, too. We wrapped individual slices of pizza in aluminum foil and passed  'em out as seconds.

Had a good time watching the game with the Mercy House guys, but it wasn't because of the game.Two teams I don't give a rat about, playing like rec teams? If I had been at the house I would've gone to the DVR list and......

                                         *According to me and Steve Leger, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google