Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11/1/11

Lack of routine is killing me!  Gotta set aside the exact same time every week to post or it gets pushed aside.
Working on it.....

Tonight was JOHANNA's Graduation Project. She planned, shopped, and took my place tonight making sure things got done. She did a great job. She also learned the  hard way the benefits of making lists.

MENU
Cheesy Baked Spaghetti
Green beans
Yams
Garlic Bread
Desserts
Sweet Tea/Water

JOHANNA / LAUREN / LINDSAY / BRIANNA / CONNOR / BILLY / CHET / HOLLAND / MADELYNE / MERRITT / CAYLA / NICKY / DAVE / TAMMY / TWIG / CHUCK / CHARLES /
DON / BLAKE / GEORGE / STEVE / CREEEEEECH! /MARK / TJ / EBY /

I'll post the pics from last night when I get them from Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google