Monday, October 27, 2008

....that's all I really need to get excited.

Blog?

What blog?

Yeah, I didn't blog last week because I wasn't there. Somewhere between walking all over SCare-owinds on Saturday and going to the beach for youth group Sunday night when we got back, I messed up my heel/ankle. I walked on it all day Monday with it hurting and Tuesday morning I couldn't put weight on it. So I laid out of school Tuesday to stay off of it. Since I wasn't at work I didn't figure I should be walking around on it all night Tuesday. I also missed Wednesday, too. (Hopefully, your sympathy should be kicking in about now).

A sore heel didn't mean I couldn't blog, though. My bad.

The reports I got from everyone were great. Lots of folks there to help and
everything went fine. Twig had it all under control. They served Breakfast Casserole and Sausage Biscuits and Gravy at the 1st stop, and Fish Stew and Sausage Biscuits and Gravy at the 2nd stop.

Greg Garrett went to Ocean Isle with his family towards the end of last week and caught a mess of fish. We cleaned them Sunday afternoon and so it looks like this week is gonna be FISHFRY!

FISHFRY week gets me excited. It's fun to do and the people we feed love it.

And, sadly enough,.......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google