Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Movie list....

Shrek (it was too adult. Liked Monsters,Inc alot more)

War of the Worlds (Horrible. Hard to take Tom in movies anymore.)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ( Where's the elevator shooting out of the factory?)

This was hard because I rarely go to a movie I don't already want to like. I usually have read about and know about what I go see, so I'm predisposed towards wanting to have a good time. I also don't like "message" movies or 'little guy winning against all odds" type movies, so I usually avoid them, since I already know what they'll be like. They're all just "Hoosier" and "Remember the Titans" knockoffs.

g

1 comment:

  1. 1. Diehard #2 & 3 - Too much unbelievable stuff going on.

    2. The Grinch (Jim Carey) - I'm a stickler for the original animation.

    3. Dr. Doolittle (Eddie Murphy)- It just sucked.

    ReplyDelete


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google