Monday, April 14, 2008

....need not apply

The reason I was gone last week was to help lead a Sr. High Boy's Surf trip down to Sebastian Inlet, Florida. Great trip, good surf the whole time, lots of fun. Did a pretty good job on not getting too much sun, then came back to Wilmington and got lit up. I just don't think about it around here. I had three tennis matches in 4 days and that didn't help.

This is the week Mr. Taylor's Sunday School class is going to cook and help serve. They are preparing Meat Loaf. It's gonna be good. We should have a nice crowd helping.

It's supposed to be chilly this week. I saw 36 and 37 called for at night most of this week. That's fine with me. Warm weather brings mosquitoes and I'm in no rush for that.

If any of you reading this have experience with feeding large groups, feel free to suggest menus or share recipes. I'm open for about anything but I'll be honest, it helps if it's something I would like to eat. Cabbage soup or Broccoli casserole.......
g






No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google