Sunday, February 1, 2009

....TURDUCKEN - 1 GARY - 0.

The SUPER BOWL PARTY was so much fun! We had about 40 guys (and 1 woman ) come through and watch it with us tonight. About 20 guys from the Mercy House and about the same # of walkups from the 1st stop rolled in. This is our third year doing it. First year-20. Second Year-30. This year-40. I see a trend.

Tom Varno Pruden Twig Gene Mcintire Sue McIntire A friend of Pruden's named John me ran the show tonight and they did a great job! And John didn't get there 'til the 3rd quarter, so give the others a big hand for doing a lot of work to get it set up.
We had some very generous people put money in my hands to help make this work and for that we are very, very grateful.

Gonna bolt and get some sleep. I'll get on tomorrow and give a better rundown of the night.

As far as my special food project went, let's just say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google