Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonight was cold!
(How cold was it?)

It was so cold...I saw a lawyer walking down the street with his hands in his own pockets! Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.(apologies to Johnny Carson)

It was the first really cold night we've seen this year. It's supposed to get down to 26 tonight but I don't know exactly what the temperature was when we were out tonight.

It was a chili and grilled cheese night for sure. We ditched the sweet tea for hot chocolate, too.

Lots of good folks around tonight
MICHAEL MICHAEL'S DAD STEPHEN J. BOGGS JON HILL JOHN ELLEN CAMERON LAURA SAM LIZ KIT TOM VARNO TERESA CHRIS TWIG JANE ANNA MARY ALAN RYAN RYAN MURPHY NICK ZACK me

Gonna be quick tonight. Feel like 700 lbs. of cement on a popsicle stick. Sinuses been draining yesterday and today. I'll have more about tonight tomorrow. Be good. Stay warm. g

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google