Tuesday, November 24, 2009

......if you don't believe it, just ask me

I'm a genius. Just a total freakin' genius.

Normally we use round plates. Stuff piles on and runs together.......no big deal.
But it's Thanksgiving. It's a meal with a lot of components and some people don't want this touching that.....I can be sensitive to it once a year.

Divided trays and plates cost more.
Then it hit me.
We have a large stockpile of take-out plates with the hinged lids that we use on rainy nights. The plate part of those are all divided. We could simply cut the lids off. We use the plate part for the meal and........the lid for as a dessert plate!

GENIUS !...........

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google