Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random stuff the day of........

Tuesday night is the new Thanksgiving........for us anyway.

I don't know exactly how many will show up to help tonight but I'll take a stab and say 40. I'm fairly sure that would be the most we've ever had help in a night.

A night like tonight wouldn't happen without help from a lot of folks, some who won't be anywhere near us tonight when the feeding begins. Thanks to all the folks I won't be able to thank in person tonight.

Gonna do something new tonight...... Deviled eggs! We'll boil them before folks get there and then set them up at a table and show kids how to make them. I foresee a large mess and someone other than me running that operation.

I think I've got some live background music lined up for tonight. They asked me if I had any Thanksgiving music I wanted them to play. I told them they could run through the Beatles catalog and I wouldn't care. Just play.

Later, g

No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google