Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHRISTMAS LIST!

Do one for each category:

Favorite Christmas smell
Favorite Christmas food
Favorite Christmas movie or tv special

Mine?
Favorite Christmas smell? Cella's Chocolate covered Cherries. Seriously, it does it for me. You don't even have to open the box, just take off the cellophane and ....mmmmmm. I would marry a woman who smelled like that naturally! ( I would not, however, marry one who smelled like that because she ate so many that she sweat it out of her pores)

Favorite Christmas food? Those little ham and cheese sandwiches with the spread on the outside of the roll. So good!

Favorite Christmas movie or tv special? A Tie - A Christmas Story (duh!) and Rudolph.

Yours?


New list coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Smell-Holiday Sparkle (Colonial Candle) Christmas tree meets something a little sweet)
    Food-meatballs at the family Christmas party-the kind with pineapple swedish maybe?
    Movie-Elf "you smell like beef and cheese"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 - As much as I complain about putting up a real tree I must admit that it's right there at the top of the list...but I have to put fresh cooked sausage balls at the top!
    2 - Duh...See #1
    3 - A Christmas Story, but Elf and A Christmas Vacation came close to claiming the top spot. (Christmas with the Kranks made me cry, so that one is off my list!)

    ReplyDelete


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google