Friday, December 26, 2008

Me and O.J. pt 2

So you're saying to yourself "Gary, you took the O.J. picture to the party. That's a cool gift. Did you bring a home a cool gift?

No.

No, I did not.
And before I tell you what I did bring home, let me tell you about some of the bullets I dodged.
An empty picture frame.
Peppermint body spray
A wicker and wire basket
A jellybean pooping reindeer

I was #27 to pick out of 30. I surveyed the room and went pot luck on one the few remaining presents.
What did I get?
A Winnie the Pooh Tote Bag.
I repeat:
A Winnie the Pooh Tote Bag.

Who brought that you ask?
My sister. My sister Linda brought a Winnie the Pooh Tote Bag to the party. And I got it.

That's like Romeo getting Mercutio killed or Brutus stabbing Caesar. You expect it, but not from family.

Oh well. If you see her, ask her what I delivered her Christmas presents in this year. What goes round, comes round

g



No comments:

Post a Comment


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google