Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do you really need Internet ads for hamburger promotions?

Couldn't help but notice we've got an ad on our site now. We might've had one before and I didn't notice. But this one caught my eye.

On a site that talks about feeding the homeless and meeting the needs of people without resources we take for granted, sneak a peek to the left at the ad we've got.

There's a word for it. I don't think 'ironic" is it, but it's in the neighborhood.

Remember, though,.....everytime you click on the ads we have, it creates revenue for Tuesday Nights, so, knock yourself out.


Here's my List for 3 people I'd like to sit down and eat dinner with:
Bonnie Hunt
Rob Bell
Bruce Springsteen
(people considered but didn't make the cut- Stephen King, Will Ferrell, Steve Martin, Shania Twain, David letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Rachael Ray, and Alton Brown)

2 comments:

  1. I think it may be because you talk about Hamburgers A LOT :)

    CLick Click CLick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty as charged. But I am GIVING THEM AWAY as opposed to the red-headed chick trying to sell them, if that helps any.

    ReplyDelete


Here's the view if you're next in line

About Me

My photo
Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.
Google